We aim to ensure that our clients are happy with their purchases. As a result, we provide a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We provide a 30-day money-back or exchange guarantee. If it has been 30 days after it was delivered, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. Even if an item is on sale, you may return it for a refund or exchange. The buyer is responsible for the return postage.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it in order to be eligible for a return. It has to be in its original box as well.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required to complete your return.
- Please do not return your product to the retailer.
Refunds are available (if applicable)
- We will send you an email after your return has been received and examined to advise you that we have received your returned item. We’ll also let you know if your refund has been approved or denied.
- If you are authorized, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be given to your credit card or original mode of payment within a set number of days.
Articles that are not refundable
- Items that have been custom fitted or made to measure, as well as unique bespoke orders, cannot be returned or exchanged. These goods are custom-made for you and cannot be returned; however, minor adjustments can be made for a fee ranging from $15 to $40, depending on the type of adjustment necessary.
- Items that have been worn or altered cannot be returned. Jackets should be examined as soon as they arrive. Before returning or exchanging an item, please contact us.
- Customers who order more than two goods at once will not be eligible for a refund or return. This is to dissuade people from purchasing many things to try before deciding on one.
What if the Custom Jacket you ordered isn't what you expected?
We don’t expect our consumers to put up with a jacket that doesn’t fit. Please contact us and we will see what we can do to resolve any concerns. We want everyone who wears a Yellowstone Jacket to be proud of it.